November's Feature Workshop!
Communication is like string theory- it is the foundation of everything.
Date and Time
Thursday the 12th of November, 2020
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Get Targetted Strategies to Sell your Soft Skills in 2020 and onwards…
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to show off your soft skills strategically for job interviews.
A lot of people really freak out about job interviews, and sometimes we just want to say;
“You’ve got this! Just communicate your core qualities and you should cinch the deal!”
But behind this is the need to have powerful communication skills that give you a chance to show off your soft skills comfortably and authentically.
This workshop will help you add structure to your responses so that you can communicate your strengths more effectively.
Join Speech Pathologist & Communication Strategist, Sarah Lobegeiger de Rodriguez in this 90 minute workshop packed with tips to change and step up your job interview preparation.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to demonstrate the top 5 soft skills for 2020
- How to engage and build rapport in online interviews
- How to talk about your soft skills in a natural and credible way
- How to give powerful, logical and calm responses to challenging questions about your personal strengths
You’ll also get:
- Practice strategies to build your job interview preparation skills
- A resource pack to guide your job interview preparation (targetted around soft skills demonstration)
Total workshop length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Sarah Lobegeiger de Rodriguez,
Chief Speech Pathologist at Voice Science™ and Operatic Soprano
See more about our High – Performance Communication Workshops here: https://thevoicescience.com/communication-workshops/
We like to keep our workshops approachable and engaging, therefore seats are limited in total attendees. Lock you seat in quickly!